• Advertisement

VZ Grips (Black and Dirty Olive)

Moderators: Scorpion8, ripjack13, John A.

Copper BB
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:28 pm
I was not able to find pictures other than the professional photos on the VZ Grips website for black so I figured I'd post a few pictures. I ended up keeping the black and returning the dirty olive since I wanted plain and simple. Reason why the dirty Olive are not pictured on the gun and just in the 1st picture for reference.

.22LR
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:21 am
Nice! I bought the black Diamond Back grips, also.

I love these grips, but the texture is just a little bit too aggressive for me. I'm going to lightly sand them to remove the sharp tips on the diamonds.

I highly recommend them to anyone looking to upgrade their pistol.
"The beatings will continue until morale improves."

Copper BB
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:43 am
Has anyone compared the Black Diamond VZ grips to their Carbon Black VZ grips for the Remington? It appears from the photos that the Carbon Black grips might be slightly less aggressive in their texture than the Black Diamond, but I can’t confirm that. Also, I wonder if the Carbon Black might also be a bit lighter in weight than the Black Diamond. Any input appreciated, as I’d like to get a set in black.
.270 WIN
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:12 pm
Did the grips fit well? Also, what size torque was needed to remove and re-install the grip plate screws? :?:
USMC 83' - 87'
NRA Member
Indiana & Utah CCW

Are we there yet?
.22LR
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:20 am
My grip screws were pretty tight from the factory. The hardest part is finding a T7 torx bit to turn them.
"The beatings will continue until morale improves."

Copper BB
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:50 am
So after running these grips for a while I removed them and am went back to factory and plan too add grip tap to them most likely. The grip is 110% better with the VZ grips on but they do buldge out on each side adding overall thickness. For pocket carry in jeans its just enough to be noticeable and slightly annoying. For cargo pants for IWB carry its not big deal. Just for anyone considering them.

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 10:00 pm
Do you still have those VZ grips? I may be willing to take them off your hands.

You can respond here or we can email if you prefer.

Return to Remington RM-380