• Advertisement

Just found this forum, glad I did.

New to the forum? Post up and let us know a little about you and your interests.

Moderators: Scorpion8, ripjack13, John A.

.22LR
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 2:33 pm
This is my background when I get around to doing it.

NRA member and first match at age 12. NRA Life Member since 1972. Distinguished High Power Rifle, Distinguished Smallbore Prone (2)US Palma Teams, (2) US Dewar Teams,(2) US Palma Trophy Individual Match wins, Centenary Trophy, (5) Palma Twenty Brassards, (2) Second Place Canadian Cup Aggregates, Certified Small Arms and Ammunition Test Director, Aberdeen Proving Ground, Md,conducted testing for US Army Test and Evaluation Command, Army Material Systems Analysis Activity and US Marine Corps. Army Sniper Rifle consultant. Test& evaluation of Small Arms, authored test plans and reports, consultant at the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center. Served as Tech Rep to the firearms industry.
NRA Benefactor, Distinguished High Power Rifle, Smallbore Prone (2)US Palma Teams, (2) US Palma Trophy wins, Certified Small Arms and Ammunition Test Director, Aberdeen Proving Ground, Md, Test & evaluation of Small Arms US Gov't
Administrator
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 4:32 pm
Welcome to the forum hummer70. We're glad you joined and look forward to getting to know you better.

There's not a lot of traffic at the site, but there are some great men here.
When people ignorant of guns make gun laws, you end up with ignorant gun laws.
-Me

Now I know they're not so ignorant and it's ATRRITION
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 10:40 pm
Welcome aboard! Glad to have you and your experience.
NRA Life, NAHC Life, Retired USN
Pain heals, chicks dig scars .... glory, lasts forever!

Return to New Member Welcome Area