• Advertisement

Another Great Remington

Moderators: Scorpion8, ripjack13, John A.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:25 pm
Still plenty of the 3200 Remingtons around. Though the earlier ones had their issues and had a lot of upgrades that needed to be done by the factory, you still see a lot of 3200 Barrel and Tube sets on the Registered Skeet and Trap fields.

I started shooting Skeet in the early 70s with a plain vanilla 3200 12 Gauge Skeet with Fixed Skeet / Skeet choked barrels that I bought from Jaqua's in Finley, Ohio. Wish I still had that one. No back boring, extended forcing cones, porting or adjustable comb and a lot of Skeets went to their next life from shots placed from that shotgun.

Bob
Bob Kittine
Sag Harbor and Manhattan, New York
WA2YDV

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 2:07 am
I have a couple 3200's. A special trap and a competition trap and haven't used either in a long time. I do know they have enough heft to them that they have great follow through and you can shoot them all day long and not have your shoulder feel like you were kicked by a mule. Both mine have the updates and gorgeous wood. Wish they still made them like that

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 5:43 pm
I saw a great Competition grade SK/SK with upgrades at a recent gun show. I looked at it a long time but just couldn't pull the trigger and buy it. I still think about it though

Return to Remington Model 3200