• Advertisement

Ruger

Moderators: Scorpion8, ripjack13, John A.

20g
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:09 pm
Great to carry for sure.

Can't stand to shoot the little booger though... :lol:
16.5" 597 AAC-SD .22lr
20" AICS 700 SPS Tactical .223
20" AICS 700 SPS Tactical AAC-SD .308

"We live in a society of wolves. You do not fight back by creating more sheep."
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:52 pm
Heard that...a little snappy !

Copper BB
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:30 pm
I got a used LCP for my wife a few months ago. It came with the Hogue slip on grip with the high beavertail cover. I find it pretty easy to shoot. She does too. She always had a Bersa in the past, but likes this LCP alot. The slip on grip makes a big difference on this gun. She has it in her purse, but it's in a nice little holster that came with it. The grip doesn't interfere with the fit of the holster. The worst thing about them is the price of extra mags. Local shops never seem to have any, Academy does and they're $39.

.22LR
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:09 am
Ruger...where to start. When Scheel's Sporting Goods first opened up in Sep. of '08, I was the first to purchase a firearm from their gun department and it was an LCP. It was a hot item at the time.
It STILL is the lightest pocket pistol that fires .380 cal. to my knowledge, not counting any derringers. I keep my .380 loaded with Hornady's Critical Defense ammo as after taking it out to the desert, I did not find it something I would not want to do a lot of target practicing with.
The biggest gripe about it seems to be the lack of sights on it. HELLO, it was NOT made for target shooting at all. However, if you are ever sitting across a table of a card game and there is an altercation or any other close in situation that you can respond quickly and responsibly, the LCP is your go to gun.
Previous

Return to Handguns